Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Erzullie Holiday Fashion Show 2011

Last November 12, 2011 Empresario Manila held another fashion show for the holiday season for the independent designer of different genre and style. I am so honored to be a part of this holiday trunk show as I have been a model for one of the featured brands on that event.

I am a part of the fab 10 models of Erzullie that caters to plus size women with elegance and style. I was so nervous that night that at the very moment that i was about to hit the runway I wanted to back out. I guess it's because I am used of being at the backstage because I am a freelance make up artist.

Here are some of the photos from the said event.:

With my fellow plus size lovelies.


I took a picture of myself with my exhibit wardrobe. Oh have I told you guys that Erzullie actually used live models and we are all part of it. Lovely!


The freelance H/MUA Coy Echas hit the runway just for one night. A once in a lifetime event.


Lots of love,

The Kikay Medrep


2 comments:

  1. wow! I love your shoes! <3

    -Icy
    blubberydoll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! thank you dear. I got it from SM Dept Store. Parisian is the brand name. :) It is also comfy. :D

    ReplyDelete